No. Calif. Whiskeys and Pat. Meds wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kramloop

Reaction score
Hey Folks--
Lookin for some bottles from the north counties of California. Specifically, Humboldt Co.... Or any Meds. or Whiskeys(I'll also consider ANYTHING) that are from Eureka, FERNDALE(I'll pay top trades/$ for this town) ,Fortuna ,Arcata,Scotia,Springville(Springville soda also), Garberville..Or any bottle thats embossed "Humboldt Ca.". I've got a great collection of inks,perfume,some poison and a few bitters,and milk/creamers to trade.I've been metal-detecting here for 20 yrs and have collected a vast assortment of very unique items From early(1850-1964) dug U.S coins, from junk to certified and slabbed. And some unique gold rush and military items,buttons, buckles,bullets etc.(some as early as 1820)And WW II, jump wings, many pins,badges,etc.To cast-iron toys,tokens,marbles and the like. I'd be willing to barter.(And of course cash money).............If you got a bottle that fits the description above, just let me know what your intrest are and I'll work to make you happy---Thanks for your Time-------M.Pool

Tr51538.jpg

Attachments

• Tr51538.jpg
    Tr51538.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 85

tjburn

Reaction score
Hey, Kramloop I have 27pints,halfpints I have only two coke bottles from
calif, paloalto & oakland The blue bottles i have are 1large phillips,
3 vicks vapor rub noxzema I can send pictures to your email I hav,nt been able
to the forum yet.
tjburn