NORTH CAROLINA, Still looking!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glopf43

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm still trying to find a digging buddy in the Charlotte, NC area. I would be willing to travel myself if you are within 75 miles or so and need a hand in your neck of the woods. Experience is NOT important, just enthusiasm!

Rockfish

Reaction score
Gary,
I could be interested. You have such a nice collection. We seem to be finding simular things. I am in the Danville area.
Thank you for all the wonderful pics in other posts. I Loved the recent soda bottles[:-] I won't be digging here much longer this spring, too many bugs and wisteria-Ivy.... Girlie thing I guess.
"Mr." Rockfish-Willy is still out there on the rare occasion he has time.
I have been soaking the 40's-60's bottles in 5 gallon buckets. I can't find Bee keeper's friend? I found only one good condition ACl soda, but it was a "Good Luck" Soda, which was super cool I thought. Pictures soon. Have you ever done the flea market thing with any bottles?
Good Luck with the digging parners!
I may have the biggest Non-labeled Seagram Bottle Collection in Va? Funny and sad, huh?
Here's one for you... In the Seagrams post, did you reconize the taller bottle behind it? Here it is again. I like it for the glass design, reminds me of Bathrooms windows at school, but no clue except Fed. Law etc... Have you found any of these or remember them? Lisa

Hf97714.jpg

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Lisa...that's Barkeeper's Friend....it's similar to a scouring powder, (in an Ajax like can), but won't harm ACL labels....good for some rust,too.

I hitchiked through Danville once while stationed in Norfolk back in 1970...en route to Bristol...(never again)...LOL. I like to have never got a ride...if some trucker hadn't picked me up and taken me to Marion, I'd still be walking......heh.

diggermarsh

Reaction score
I too am from Charlotte and am always looking for a digging partner. I know a few guys in the area who I go with on a regular basis, but the more the merrier. Today is my first time on this forum, so Please let me know if you are interested. Might even go tommorrow if you get this message on time. Let me know and talk to you soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown