Not bottles but...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diginit

Reaction score
Thanks for peaking my couriosity. The Olone indians were in the areas I explore for thousands of years before us. Now if I find any pre-written history artifacts, I know what to do. Then I'll post the pics.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
We find the points here in Tennessee in the freshly plowed fields in the valleys .
I would hit the fields every Spring after the first rain. I had 700 near perfect points at one time.... all found in one field ( and a large ice chest full of broken ones). I found several fluted points......but all were broken. The Indians must have stayed in this area for many , many moons !
I wish I had my points back.....But I was young and thought a Motorcycle was more important , so I sold most of them . KIDS !!!!
Brian

Xv65446.jpg

BARQS19

Reaction score
I've got boxes of this stuff, this was just the neatest thing I had that I was able to grap real quick. It is a spear point (one on the right) and was found on one of the barrier islands in the gulf, not sure how it got there. As for the trade beads, they were found when the city was digging out a part of the creek.
Robert

Wu62187.jpg

Attachments

• Wu62187.jpg
    Wu62187.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members