Not sure where to post this about Digger Dave Cutler

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Great tribute, pictures and story to a great hard core digger ,
m6.gif
...Great post. R.I.P. Digger Dave.

druggistnut

Reaction score
I wish I had met the man. The energy from folks like him is contagious. It makes the next day even more bearable.
Andy, if anyone takes the time to write from the heart like you did about Dave, we all know you'll sincerely miss your friend. I can only hope I leave some type of good feelings and good will, as he did, in many ways.
Bill

DIGS CHESCO

Reaction score
What a remarkable tribute, I'm sorry for your loss. Thanks for taking the time to write.

Tom

beendiggin

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this sad news. He has obviously left an indelible mark with many many people in a very positive way. You can't expect more than that from any man - I wish I had known him personally. Thanks for remembering him for us.

digger dun

Reaction score
Eastern Long Island, metro NYC, Hudson valley NY
I bumped into dave "sludge" lots of times these past few years. The dumpsters where the sewer sludge he sifted through were stored around the block from the place I lived in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, so I would see him fairly often. I replaced the radiator in his subaru once in trade for some bottles, and he invited me to join him sometime for some sewer sludge sifting. I should have taken him up on his offer. I got to join him on a few construction site piles over the years, but more often I would find his foot prints on the ashy trash piles of the industrial wilds of New Jersey, him having once again got to them only hours before me.

1DD10D5D2716493584B824F38FD2BFD5.jpg

Attachments

• 1DD10D5D2716493584B824F38FD2BFD5.jpg
    1DD10D5D2716493584B824F38FD2BFD5.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 100

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member