Now for a local medicine. This is my absolute favorite

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
As plain as it is. The town name is a pretty interesting version. I have 2 different sizes of this big one
Braidentown Fla

Attachments

• 20210319_160642.jpg
    20210319_160642.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 168
  • 20210319_160633.jpg
    20210319_160633.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 161

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
It was the original misspelling when they filed, from what I was told it would have taken to long to not just go with it and then change it later. Not as easy to fly up to Washington dc or where ever it was or send an email saying you got this wrong.

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
I used to set up at the Palmetto show but haven't since our bottle club split up. Alot of people no longer here anymore. It is usually in January or February. I didn't even go this year or inquire because of this covid but I do always go to look around. As a kid it was so so when my uncle took me to dig his holes looking for bottles it was cool but not overly exciting, 30 years ago, but as I got older it became alot more interesting and more of a passion to save and collect what might be just tossed away or lost forever. Weirdly enough I found these Braidentown medicines pretty quick when I started here in town but not as much luck since. Cursed?

ArmyDigger

Bottle digger, collector, and military historian
Reaction score
I’ve only ever seen one Hampton nh drugstore bottle and it was on YouTube from a guy who bought it in an estate sale it’s amber the garland pharmacy Hampton nh if anybody has one and Is willing to sell let me know here’s a screenshot from the video.

Attachments

• 5D0F0ADB-4C44-4A76-8D46-50D46687854A.jpeg
    5D0F0ADB-4C44-4A76-8D46-50D46687854A.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 138

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
I used to set up at the Palmetto show but haven't since our bottle club split up. Alot of people no longer here anymore. It is usually in January or February. I didn't even go this year or inquire because of this covid but I do always go to look around. As a kid it was so so when my uncle took me to dig his holes looking for bottles it was cool but not overly exciting, 30 years ago, but as I got older it became alot more interesting and more of a passion to save and collect what might be just tossed away or lost forever. Weirdly enough I found these Braidentown medicines pretty quick when I started here in town but not as much luck since. Cursed?
Its been 2 years since I last went to the Palmetto/St Pete show-covid canceled both plus I guess like you said the club broke up, that's a shame but it did seem to get smaller every year.
Here is a little gem I picked up in a Arcadia antique store when I first moved here in 2008. Flipped it for a pretty tidy sum to a guy in Cali where its from.
It is slim pickens here for the most part, a real lack of antiques in general compared to the northeast states.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    334 KB · Views: 140
  • Dscf0007 h&c in hand.JPG
    Dscf0007 h&c in hand.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 146

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
Its been 2 years since I last went to the Palmetto/St Pete show-covid canceled both plus I guess like you said the club broke up, that's a shame but it did seem to get smaller every year.
Here is a little gem I picked up in a Arcadia antique store when I first moved here in 2008. Flipped it for a pretty tidy sum to a guy in Cali where its from.
It is slim pickens here for the most part, a real lack of antiques in general compared to the northeast states.

That green med is a beauty! You have to know the secret antique stores here, and usually the owners are collectors of bottles too. So the northern bottles go cheap there but the southern bottles are pricey. Lots of greedy antique sellers now a days since American Pickers, Diggers show. Where's the love of I collect this you collect that and we helped each other. Its disappearing fast. Not that I dont like making money or paying for a rare bottle.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown