Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

WTS Offering 150+ Antique Miniature Bottle Collection

Vizille

May 14, 2020
I have a collection of 150+ antique miniature bottles that I want to sell. The bottles are from the 1800s and 1900s including perfume, medicines, milk, salts, pills, alcohol, cologne, etc. None are over 4" high. I collected these from the 1960s to the 1990s only for their appearance and I have no idea of their value so I trust you collectors to offer a fair price if you are interested. I am in the Philadelphia area.

I can send you more photos if you like. Please contact me with any questions...thanks!
DSC02371.JPG
DSC02391.JPG

Troutmaster08

Apr 9, 2020
You may not find a fair price if selling in mass. That biddles bottle alone is worth $50. If I were you I would sell one by one after researching to find a fair price.

Timelypicken

Apr 20, 2020
The best way to sell those would be one bottle at a time or small lots of around 10 or less of the more cheaper ones on eBay. That would be the Best way to get the most money.

Vizille

May 14, 2020
Thank you all for your advice. As I collected them, I was just interested in how they looked and not their value. I know I should do research but cannot devote the time needed or effort at my age. I just want to get the word out and hope the collection can go to someone who will appreciate them, rather than donating them to the thrift store.

Vizille

May 14, 2020
So I have posted some more photos of my miniature bottle collection on Dropbox. If you know of any mini collectors, please let them know. Thanks!

Mjbottle

May 22, 2020
So I have posted some more photos of my miniature bottle collection on Dropbox. If you know of any mini collectors, please let them know. Thanks!

I have a collection of 150+ antique miniature bottles that I want to sell. The bottles are from the 1800s and 1900s including perfume, medicines, milk, salts, pills, alcohol, cologne, etc. None are over 4" high. I collected these from the 1960s to the 1990s only for their appearance and I have no idea of their value so I trust you collectors to offer a fair price if you are interested. I am in the Philadelphia area.

I can send you more photos if you like. Please contact me with any questions...thanks!View attachment 207144View attachment 207145
Hi, do you still have your bottles? Or have they sold?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Popeye337