Ok lid experts what's this amber lid go on ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
1619911064476248419822263528444.jpg
16199110933685995563441718833329.jpg

Newfie treasure hunter

Reaction score
Not shure but is definitely old. Probably off some sort of preserves jar or maybe some type of jam. Here in newfoundland we don't have much time finding those!

Dewfus

Reaction score
Not shure but is definitely old. Probably off some sort of preserves jar or maybe some type of jam. Here in newfoundland we don't have much time finding those!
It'sy first amber one I have loads of others. Newfoundland that's awesome!!! That's a beautiful place!!! I'm in boaring Indiana where there's nothing but beans and corn ..boo lol

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I'm going to have to build on here soon lol
I wonder what the minimum requirements a museum is to maintain to be considered an actual museum. Can anybody just set up a collection in a shed make a sign and call it a museum? Lol! All donations and proceeds to benefit Dewy Bontrager.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Dewfus

Reaction score
I wonder what the minimum requirements a museum is to maintain to be considered an actual museum. Can anybody just set up a collection in a shed make a sign and call it a museum? Lol! All donations and proceeds to benefit Dewy Bontrager.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
You know my wife and I asked the same thing I'm going to look into that but according to the news lol I'm a legit museum the way he described it.so I'll take that for now. But recently our local museum was sold and since is being renavated by a historic society that on tell last week I didn't know who but I now know who and spoke with them they are just restoring it because it's one of the oldest known jewish synagogues in the country! Then finding a buyer.But after talking with the mayor she said all the stuff that was in the museum is being stored at local library so I then went there and talked to the librarian which is one of my mother's friends husband lol and he told me that he would contact me when it's sold amd tell me who I need to ask about setting up a bottle slash rusty relic exhibit and he said that he would help me pitch it to them !!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora