Old Bottle Mags 100 in all Interested?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wedigforyou

Reaction score
Hello, I have 100 Old Bottle Magazines from the 1969, the 70s and early 80s.Asking $50.00 for the lot. Very heavy box- I'll ship if you're willing to pay shipping or pick up in my Northampton Borough PA (zip 18067) home. I couldn't post pic but have one. From clean home.Would prefer they be gone by end of July.email me at hedgehog.1@hotmail.com Thanks,Ann

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well it sounds like a good idea. Which magazines are they>? I am in New York State right now, and with out a car. We are riding with lour daughter - and her ca r is too small for the cargo. So I I guess it is impossible right now. We will be back in Florida in September. Which magazines are they? RED M.

wedigforyou

Reaction score
Hi Red, they're Old Bottle Magazines published by Maverick Publications out of Portland OR. If you search on ebay you'll see pics. Unfortunately I can't post my pic to this site. Ann

wedigforyou

Reaction score
Hi Red, they're Old Bottle Magazines published by Maverick Publications out of Portland OR. If you search on ebay you'll see pics. Unfortunately I can't post my pic to this site. Ann

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well ANN, Thanks for the come back. My schedule will put me back in Florida around the ''tenth of September. My email is <bottlemysteries.com@yahoo.com> . I would like to have them to read - and I am noit familiar with that magazine - so I am sure it would give me a lot of interesting study. Some time before we get there, I can send you the shipping cost before we leave N Y.

wedigforyou

Reaction score
Ok Red, I'll contact you and I can probably ship them media mail saving on postage.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94