Old Bottler Conventions History

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Yeah that's going to be hit or miss I'm afraid. Usually the industry magazines reported on the conventions, but didn't get into huge detail about new brands, with a some exceptions. I have a 1952 convention edition bottling newspaper which is where I found an article on the introduction of Donald Duck Beverages, and which also told some of the stories of the more well know brands. Unfortunately Nichol Kola wasn't among them.

Another source would be some of the ads which may include information on the brand. Nichol Kola is a brand I've been playing around with trying to research for a future article in Soda Spectrum, but it may be a while before I do so.

yooper

Reaction score
i have a 1930 beverage blue book and catalog. it has every bottling company in the united states in 1930

Eric

Reaction score
Thank you all for the information and replies... I'm going to start watching for bottler magazines.. I have a few of the NK ads from magazines, a book from the HR Nicholson company which helped in writing that article in Soda Spectrum #54... What I would like to find now is an article and or images from the shows to see a display of this brand... So something else to hunt for while I'm out looking for bottles and coolers.... If anyone sees anything please let me know... Funny in collecting how it seems to grow and expand into other areas... Keeps me going.

Eric

Reaction score
Don't mind this post just trying to figure out how to attach an image...

Attachments

• 29366eb45ba94fa08323af933864cb17.jpg
    29366eb45ba94fa08323af933864cb17.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 81

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp