OLD COCA COLA BOX

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
No town preference. I appreciate help. Seems the ones I have been finding are from the 50s.
I found 4 x mas cokes the other day in the river and like 6 1950s nobody looks for bottles but like 3 of us in my tiny town the river is loaded with them I'm going to.a.nee spot Sunday if I find some there all yours

hemihampton

Reaction score
Most likely I'd assume these contained the Christmas Cokes, BUT, The first year the D-Patent came out was in 1938 & a possibility? LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
The D-Patent would be much easier & cheaper to get. But to really look like they belong with that 6 pack they'd all have to be the same with same year date, ect., ect. That would make it more difficult unless you don't mind if you got 6 different D-Patent Bottles? LEON.

kolawars

Reaction score
I have several 1920s hobbleskirts, 1923 patent bottles, for five bucks each plus shipping.

Toma777

Reaction score
I passed up a free plastic crate filled with old coke bottles this weekend at a parking lot sale. I was tempted to take it home for the Five for Friday thread, but I never liked coke, I was into Dr. Pepper as a child. My best friend's family used to bring cases of it from Texas to California before it became national, back in the 1960s. They rationed it out, so it was like the forbidden fruit when I was a child.

EdsFinds

Reaction score
Wow! That is a true piece of Americana for sure! To be sure, it is a VERY rare find! How the hell did that survive, in someone's attic? I love all coca-cola memorabilia, I've always liked the shape of coke bottles. Yet, funny side note, I prefer the taste of Pepsi! Go figure! LOL! It's so funny reading the advertising slogans they put on the box...like what coca-cola is good to drink with! Ha! Man, I hope you do find a collection of 30s bottles and complete the look! Post it with them when you do! Treasure and preserve that at all costs! WOW! Thanks for sharing!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi