old milk bottles-help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wootten

Reaction score
I found 8 milk bottles in the shed that my husband had dug and found behind a wall in one house-am I in the right forum-where should I post pix-thanks wendy

wootten

Reaction score
thanks julie-I am going there now to post -hope I can see youe pix too-wendy

preditor

Reaction score
I dont really know much about the values but milk And the brown clorox bottles are my favorite to find.
Preditor[8D]

glopf43

Reaction score
Hey preditor. I thought I'd share some of my recent finds since you mentioned you liked ones such as the ones I recently dug-up. 2) 1/2pint creams (they both have a real nice 'pinkish' cast to there color) 1) brown 'CLOROX' (my first and in great shape) 1) brown 'TEXIZE' (it's a big one, unfortunately the lip has a chip). By the way, I have found the shardes of at least three other brown 'CLOROX'. A utility crew went through the area to install new poles and clear cut a path. It exposed the dump but I fear that all their heavy equipment did alot of damage to the burried bottles...#&%$@*...

Jh16259.jpg

Attachments

• Jh16259.jpg
    Jh16259.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 84

madman

Reaction score
hey wooten wheres those milk bottles??? the 8, also you guys keep on diggin those clorox and milks, the bleach bottles are cool, with the rubber stopper mad man

wootten

Reaction score
oh sorry mad man-don't get mad -(lol)-they are on the 1900 (after) sight-that someone here told me to go too-thanks for the post-wendy

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS