OLD OIL BOTTLES

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sewingmom

Reaction score
I once had a carrier exactly like the ones these bottles were in. Always knew it was old and valuable. But one summer I uncovered it from the garage to find a squirrel had somehow become entangled in it and died. So now I had a hideous mummified squirrel corpse woven between the wires of the bottle holder. It was completely frozen in place and I wasn't too happy about trying to remove it. So I put it to the curb on the trash bin and angled it in such a way that the garbage man would have to see it in the most terrifying way possible. In retrospect I should have kept it or sold it to a macabre or curiosity enthusiast.
Yeah there is a mummified Mouse in the Bottom of one of these. I thought it was a blob of Oil and kept soaking it and putting dish detergent in there and blowing water. Then I got all the oil off of it I gagged. Haven't been able to bring myself to get a stick and get it out. Put it in the garage and told my Husband if he really loved me he would get that mouse out. LOL Hasn't done it yet LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp