Old orange crush and nehi

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Got some early 1900 bottles any price ideas
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

bottle-o-pop

Reaction score
Usually you find it at the very lowest part of the bottle. It's often vague and difficult to see.
There are many glass making companies and their logos on soda bottles. Usually people don't care a lot about that aspect of collecting, but among all those companies, 3 Rivers Glass is the most popular, partly because it's rare. I doubt either of your 2 bottles here were made by 3 Rivers, but, maybe.

The mark of 3 Rivers glass is usually 3 R * (with a 5-pointed star, not an asterisk).

You can find a lot of information about the secret world of glass-makers marks here. Maybe you can figure out what companies made those 2 bottles, and possibly when.

RCO

Reaction score
the orange crush is from the 20's > 30's era , was when they used the embossed bottle , the Nehi is similar era , was a major brand in the US , I've yet to ever find one here though

Reaction score
Usually you find it at the very lowest part of the bottle. It's often vague and difficult to see.
There are many glass making companies and their logos on soda bottles. Usually people don't care a lot about that aspect of collecting, but among all those companies, 3 Rivers Glass is the most popular, partly because it's rare. I doubt either of your 2 bottles here were made by 3 Rivers, but, maybe.

The mark of 3 Rivers glass is usually 3 R * (with a 5-pointed star, not an asterisk).

You can find a lot of information about the secret world of glass-makers marks here. Maybe you can figure out what companies made those 2 bottles, and possibly when.
Nehi says L4

bottle-o-pop

Reaction score
I don't recognize L4. What does the Nehi say underneath (if anything)?

Canadacan

Reaction score
I have a Orange Crush bottle marked : Rivers ☆
I have seen the same bottle marked : 3 Rivers but can't recall if it had the ☆ as well, also I'm not sure if mine maybe had the 3 but the embossing is just to faint.
These marks are present on the heel.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac