old rusted coca cola sign at local restaurant

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I noticed a nearby restaurant had this old coca cola sign on a side wall outdoors, they've put up a lot of various coke memorabilia and such ,but its sort of hidden from view so you wouldn't even know its there unless you were walking around the building

its not in especially good shape but looks fairly old , the coke bottle on it says " trade mark registered " which is fairly old embossing on coca cola bottles here like 20 -30's era but not sure how old the sign is

20210618_115225.jpg
20210618_115222.jpg

embe

Reaction score
If you mean the bottom sign, there was a period that Coke used a white diamond on red background on their cans in the 50's 60's. That's the first thing that came to my mind based on the pattern (I know you were talking more about the bottle) so I don't really know.

RCO

Reaction score
If you mean the bottom sign, there was a period that Coke used a white diamond on red background on their cans in the 50's 60's. That's the first thing that came to my mind based on the pattern (I know you were talking more about the bottle) so I don't really know.

I'm not sure how old this sign is , pretty sure the bottle featured on it is an older one and pre 50's

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I looked for this sign online and most that I saw were listed as being from the 50s. Likely they used an older bottle design because it was a drawing that they already had and there was no point updating the bottle to look slightly more modern when most would never notice.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac