older metal mininature teapot found in woods

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found this on the weekend in the woods at a spot I had been checking out for bottles . there used to be a small hotel nearby that operated from 1880's till it burnt down in the 1930's so perhaps it came from there

I don't collect tea pots so I don't know much about this item , its very small I took a pic of it beside a quarter so you can get a feel for its size .

didn't think it had any practical uses and though it might be a kids toy but maybe its big enough to be used at picnics outdoors it someone didn't want to carry the actual much larger metal teapot outdoors but would likely only fit 1 tea cup

its light blue in colour and metal is very strong if you tap it , its rock solid , not sure of year its from but must be old , no makers mark on it either

DSC04008.JPG
DSC04009.JPG
DSC04012.JPG

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I'm a little teapot short and stout, great find. Sorry for the song, I couldn't help myself.
ROBBYBOBBY64

RCO

Reaction score
I'm also unsure of country of origin , found in Canada but could of been made somewhere else like the UK or US

not really sure where metal items like this were typically made

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I'm also unsure of country of origin , found in Canada but could of been made somewhere else like the UK or US

not really sure where metal items like this were typically made
Tea set for dolls.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac