On to the next bottle/insulator

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
Thanks A lot For Your Photo .They Are Really Beautiful I Will Send You A List And Photos Later Grace Abounds

opmustard

Reaction score
I have every insulator in my collection on display. My home office allows me to see them all the time. And I actually do enjoy them all the time. Having them in a space I use and enjoy helps a lot. This is a typical back-lit display cabinet.
VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!
Looks more than beautiful, quite the collection and your display cabinet is top notch.
You have my envy and thanks for posting,
opmustard

opmustard

Reaction score
It's due to our high tendency toward instant gratification. We want something new and different but when we get it, we quickly lose the interest or pleasure the item causes. It is then that we want something else to fill the void that is left since we're not happy with what we have or where we are at, and we are unable to appreciate all that we have because we have lost comparatively little to make us realize how fleeting material possessions can be.
You make a very good point about we as humans.
Sometimes, I don't even notice my collection and other times (like this morning) I get enough just looking at them. I guess I am moody, but overall I do get a lot of enjoyment from them (most of my collection I have had for over 12 years.)
opmustard

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp