Ongoing bottle finds at cannery site need help identifying daily!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I

Maybe 1920s or 30s?

or 40's maybe but likely somewhere in that range , for the general food bottle , that's when most of those bottles were used , the embossed sodas

I've seen an Owl Drug co bottle from Vancouver before , does yours say Vancouver on it ? or no city . not sure if it only operated there or if that bottle was used in other places

checked online , Owl Drug co was an American chain , mostly in California , doesn't say if they had a store in seattle / wash area but possible they did

AlaskanBottleDiver

Reaction score
or 40's maybe but likely somewhere in that range , for the general food bottle , that's when most of those bottles were used , the embossed sodas

I've seen an Owl Drug co bottle from Vancouver before , does yours say Vancouver on it ? or no city . not sure if it only operated there or if that bottle was used in other places

checked online , Owl Drug co was an American chain , mostly in California , doesn't say if they had a store in seattle / wash area but possible they did

There is no city or state on it it just has owl drug co and embossed letters on the vat that the owl is stirring with a spoon TODCO

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
That Owl Drug Co is nice, those are quite collectible. They operated all over the west coast and somewhat inland, they for sure operated in Seattle.

RCO

Reaction score
anymore interesting finds up in Alaska ? you haven't posted anything new for a bit ,

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18