Only says Mason

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ashleybecker22

Reaction score
My husband and I recently bought about 400 canning jars from an old woman who caould no longer can. (We have a huge garden that we are preserving). Anyway, most of the jars are basic newer Ball and Kerr jars. But we have come across some Atlas, Lamb, Square G, a couple bicentennial and Magic Mason jars. I was able to find some info on most of them online. But we canned in one last night and I can't seem to find any pics or info of a jar like this online. It is a bit hard to see since there is marinade in the jar. But it simply says MASON on the side no brand name or other markings. On the bottom is a number 16 in a circle. These are the only markings on the jar. Anyone have any Ideas on it? Well i cant get the pic to load right now. But has anyone come across a jar as i discribed?

botlguy

Reaction score
There are a fairly large number of collectible jars with just the word MASON embossed. Without a picture it is impossible to give you any definitive information about age, collectibility or value. I am guessing that is what you are asking about. Try downsizing the picture but not too far and try loading again.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2