Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Ontario Dry Ginger Ale, Renfrew Bottling Works.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
I know this is an old thread but I recently put together 3 Renfrew bottles that I have been able to find, I thought the duck hunting scene is something unusual and I have to thank fellow member JKL for the nice embossed bottles.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
seen the duck hunter bottle before but never managed to get one , a few years ago it seemed to appear on ebay now and then but haven't seen one for a while

have the OR Perry bottle its very similar to the Renfrew Bottling Works bottle I posted

seen the ginger ale before but don't have one , I'd wonder if it originally had a paper label ?

BillHaddo

Jan 17, 2018
seen the duck hunter bottle before but never managed to get one , a few years ago it seemed to appear on ebay now and then but haven't seen one for a while

have the OR Perry bottle its very similar to the Renfrew Bottling Works bottle I posted

seen the ginger ale before but don't have one , I'd wonder if it originally had a paper label ?
Yes, it looks like they probably put a flavour label below the acl, it's taken me quite a while to find the duck hunter in good condition,I think the embossed bottle was filled possibly by a related company.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
Yes, it looks like they probably put a flavour label below the acl, it's taken me quite a while to find the duck hunter in good condition,I think the embossed bottle was filled possibly by a related company.

OR Perry is listed in book as Oscar Perry , not sure what his relation to the Renfrew bottling works was if any ? he started bottling around the 1910's and lasted until 1935 , so he was there before the Renfrew bottling works started

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beachtimothy67