Ontario Pop/Soda Bottle Books

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JKL

Reaction score
I have been hunting for a few years with no success. I'm looking to purchase any ontario soda/pop bottle books. If you have one you would sell or know where I can get one please message. The ones I know of are not being printed currently. I would love to have a reference book.
the_ontario_pop_bottlers_list_1931-1965.jpg
ontario_soda_water_bottles.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
the Ontario pop bottlers list you have to buy directly from the author , he is still selling them at least he was doing that from what I know , his email is likely online somewhere

Ontario soda water bottles is long out of print , often copies for sale online , usually not that hard to find , it features a lot of bottles but not every one used in Ontario

Reactions: JKL

JKL

Reaction score
I can't find an email for the author or the publisher's address or other contact info either.
So I searched on Facebook. Hopefully found the author. Sent him a note, will see if he replies.

RCO

Reaction score
I can't find an email for the author or the publisher's address or other contact info either.
So I searched on Facebook. Hopefully found the author. Sent him a note, will see if he replies.

he has an account on here , its " mctaggart67 "

pretty sure he's still selling copies of the book although he lives in alberta now , he also has copies of the milk jugs books , druggists of Ontario and an earlier soda bottle book 1867-1930

JKL

Reaction score
Thanks RCO, I reached out to mctaggart67. I appreciate the help.
I love the hobby but don't feel I have a good grasp on history or know resources.

mctaggart67

Reaction score
I reprint occassionally, but only if I get a stock of back-orders to make it my worthwhile time-wise. If interested in copies of my books relating to Ontario's druggists, dairys/creameries, breweries and soda water works, please email me at
glen
phillips
gmail
com

brent little

Reaction score
Hey Glen Brent Little here. Hope all is well with you. Looking for John Goodyears book. Any leads,Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp