Orange crush bottles.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hi RobbyBobby,

Regarding your last thread to mine--(sure its a little delayed)--I got mine from a Gulf war vet. That's about 30-40 years in a not bottle friendly zone. I remember hearing Swahili spoken but not seeing bottle written appearing in our end of the planet. Congrats. --L
All in good time. I haven't been as quick to reply as I would like also.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
She's 88 shes lived long enough in need that bottle in my collection lol ....is what i also told her. shes awesome and has an amazing sense of humor we laughed pretty hard together about it. But honestly I'm not ready to give her up yet. Plus there would be nobody to make me special chocolate chip cookies and I'm not ready for that either!!! Not bottle related but here is we are at Halloween lolView attachment 219181
I'll be her valentine. Lol! What a great picture buddy. Just noticed her hat.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

mrosman

Reaction score
Hi RobbyBobby... I have been reviewing Orange Crush comments etc., and came across your bottles which you showed us in Feb.2021.... my only comment is that these American bottles are capped with Canadian crown caps, making me suspicious that they have been refilled and recapped. Would appreciate your thoughts on this. Michael

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hi RobbyBobby... I have been reviewing Orange Crush comments etc., and came across your bottles which you showed us in Feb.2021.... my only comment is that these American bottles are capped with Canadian crown caps, making me suspicious that they have been refilled and recapped. Would appreciate your thoughts on this. Michael
Thanks Michael, i believe that was done. I hope the lips are okay. Good way to hide a chipped lip. I have about 100 full various sodas. I posted the Aspinock and these orange sodas. Thanks for the information. Who else would have caught this discrepancy.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis