Orange crush bottles.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
And shes been in ligonier,indiana her whole life and she lives across the street from the house she was born in lmao
That's the way it used to be. Family stuck together more geographically. Now it's divide and conquer. I see my one brother every 5 years or so one time over ten years. Just busy with school, job and family is all. I like old school. I think you and your Grandmas relationship is the bomb! All my grandparents were dead by the time I was 7 so I never got to know them really. They gave me cookies, I liked cookies. That's all I remember. Like memories of a free keg party, they are kind of blurred. R.I.P.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
I would love to have lived in my old hometown, but unless you were going to inherit a farm or something there was no work available. Got to make a living. I live about an hour away from the old homeplace.
Uncle Bruce U I forgot to tell you I showed the mayor of my homentown which only has a population of a little more them 5000 people, the picture of that bottle you have from my hometown and she was absolutely floored!!! Theres only 3 other examples of it 2 which are in a historical site we have called stones trace (you should look it up it's pretty cool stuff)and a repaired one our old town doctor has! She had me make her a copy of the pic and it's now hanging in her office lobby in our town hall!!! Thought you'd like to here that. You saved a peace of our little towns history and made the day of an 80 year old mayor's day. The grandma in the pic is friends with her and my mother.so she said thank you for shareing it with me lol

Antiques214

Reaction score
I've never seen that third bottle before though I haven't really looked at a whole lot of Crush bottles. I have one of the amber ribbed ones because I like the unique design. Maybe I'll look more into Crush bottles in the future.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I've never seen that third bottle before though I haven't really looked at a whole lot of Crush bottles. I have one of the amber ribbed ones because I like the unique design. Maybe I'll look more into Crush bottles in the future.

ROBBYBOBBY64.

Attachments

• 59CC5725B3794967BF4364B93880E375.jpg
    59CC5725B3794967BF4364B93880E375.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Uncle Bruce U I forgot to tell you I showed the mayor of my homentown which only has a population of a little more them 5000 people, the picture of that bottle you have from my hometown and she was absolutely floored!!! Theres only 3 other examples of it 2 which are in a historical site we have called stones trace (you should look it up it's pretty cool stuff)and a repaired one our old town doctor has! She had me make her a copy of the pic and it's now hanging in her office lobby in our town hall!!! Thought you'd like to here that. You saved a peace of our little towns history and made the day of an 80 year old mayor's day. The grandma in the pic is friends with her and my mother.so she said thank you for shareing it with me lol
That is so kind of you to share that story with me. It really made me smile. :D I will be looking up Stones Trace when I am done here. We like to travel and see these little waysides that are off the beaten path. We will put it on our list and maybe see it someday. Thanks.

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
That is so kind of you to share that story with me. It really made me smile. :D I will be looking up Stones Trace when I am done here. We like to travel and see these little waysides that are off the beaten path. We will put it on our list and maybe see it someday. Thanks.
No problem my friend..I guess thenpic isn't hanging there in city hall someone told me it was but it's a pic of the one the doctor has but non the less everyone I've shown the picture to loved it not as much as I do of course but all things said you made my day with that picture and it's my wall paper for my phone. Let me know if you make it my way I'd love to show you our little.festival we have at stone's trace every year.!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora