Orange crush bottles.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
No problem my friend..I guess thenpic isn't hanging there in city hall someone told me it was but it's a pic of the one the doctor has but non the less everyone I've shown the picture to loved it not as much as I do of course but all things said you made my day with that picture and it's my wall paper for my phone. Let me know if you make it my way I'd love to show you our little.festival we have at stone's trace every year.!!!!!
I looked it up and the dinner sounded interesting. Re-enactment sounded like a good time. I didn't see a museum/exhibit, but the old homes are something we enjoy seeing.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I found one like that 3rd bottle before but I don't think it was a Orange Crush? I think other Bottlers used the same kind of Bottle? LEON.
Card23MileRdSodaBottles.JPG
Card23mileRdSodaBottle.JPG

Last edited:

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
I looked it up and the dinner sounded interesting. Re-enactment sounded like a good time. I didn't see a museum/exhibit, but the old homes are something we enjoy seeing.
You walk through the houses and buildings and they have artifacts and other things in them. The members of the stones trace historical society camp out for the weekend dress in period clothing and theres a blacksmith there that actually does blacksmithing things in front of you and a guy throws hatchets and several gift shop areas. Theres mussel loading shooting range where the mussel loaders society shoots there mussel loaders theres alot more then what they say on there

mrosman

Reaction score
Hi RobbyBobby.... your 7oz. amber, 'krinkly' Orange Crush bottle is one of two types that say 'Company Bottle' on the front ACL with two different Mr.Crushy figures at the upper apex. These two bottles are quite common. The clear, krinkly bottle is very basic and standard. What is of some 'concern' to me.... both these bottles are American and are capped with Canadian crown caps. The Orange Crush Bottling Works bottle is lovely - a 61/2oz, 1924 bottle manufactured by one of many Orange Crush Bottling companies, but NOT an Orange Crush drink. Incidentally, it also has a Canadian crown cap on it, indicating as well to me that it was refilled. They are however, three nice bottles, with that bit of info in mind.... Michael

mrosman

Reaction score
Hi Bottle 2 Rocks..... nice bottles, especially the two Orange Crush on the left - the clear and the green. The other green one is beautiful, comes in clear and in larger size, but again is not an Orange Crush drink, but a drink of another company, whose bottle was produced by one of the Orange Crush Bottling Companies, of which there were many. I know nothing about that lovely Cola bottle..... keep on collecting. Michael

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hi RobbyBobby.... your 7oz. amber, 'krinkly' Orange Crush bottle is one of two types that say 'Company Bottle' on the front ACL with two different Mr.Crushy figures at the upper apex. These two bottles are quite common. The clear, krinkly bottle is very basic and standard. What is of some 'concern' to me.... both these bottles are American and are capped with Canadian crown caps. The Orange Crush Bottling Works bottle is lovely - a 61/2oz, 1924 bottle manufactured by one of many Orange Crush Bottling companies, but NOT an Orange Crush drink. Incidentally, it also has a Canadian crown cap on it, indicating as well to me that it was refilled. They are however, three nice bottles, with that bit of info in mind.... Michael
I am sure that they were refilled bottles. If you have a bottle cap machine. You can do it too. I think most are not recently refilled. The cork is rotting from the inside out along with the cap rusting the same way. Once the seal is compromised the soda starts to grow mold. Soda Bob suggested removing the caps carefully and rinsing them out. I have alot older full sodas than these. I will post some of them. If I get a good response I could post much more of my full unopened ACL's and embossed sodas.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu