Orange Crush West Palm Beach FL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
I'm guessing this a rare location for one of these 6 oz beehive bottles from the 1920's?

Attachments

• tallahassee bottle show 001.JPG
    tallahassee bottle show 001.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 81
  • tallahassee bottle show 002.JPG
    tallahassee bottle show 002.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 93

Canadacan

Reaction score
That I'm not really sure of myself....there is no real data on rare cities/towns.

mrosman

Reaction score
Hi Bottle…. I once tried to look into this….. there were too many glass bottling companies all over the country (US, Can.),that produced bottles for Orange Crush drinks but with the glass manufacturers location embossed on the base. The drink itself was not put into the bottles at that specific bottle production location. I gave up trying to pin this down more concisely as it’s an impossible task. Those are my long term thoughts. Michael

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
Ok let me reword this. I guess not many collectors have this style orange crush beehive bottle with West Palm Beach FLA on the base

mrosman

Reaction score
You are correct... the bottle embossing is standard and is readily available.... to find another with West Palm Beach, FLA., embossed on the bottom would be 'lucky' to say the least... best bet would be checking out flea markets etc., in the West Palm Beach area

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado