other thing from my river bank dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
heres a few more things ive come across in digging on the ohio river bank theres a few indian point chiniese money the two sphere iam not sure of. a few bone beads the cross says rabies vacoinated 104552 loederle 1942 allso found a half dozen or so marbles not to mention all the great bottles ive found which ill start posting pic of soon . if any body has any ideals on the spheres id like hear from ya had a friend say he thought they were rock bullet well thanks all bill

Wu59876.jpg

bottlejunkie

Reaction score
Hello, dollarbill. what part of KY you live in? I'm in Madison co. Central KY. you are the only other KY person that I have seen on here. you have some real neat finds! I have only done fishing on the Ohio river, I never looked for bottles or anything. I am also into Indian artifacts. nice finds you got there. and thanks for sharing!

C.KYbottlejunkie

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey bottlejunkie iam in maysville ky which is in mason co. its about 60 miles east of cinn. ohio on the river i belive were the oldest town in ky. i find a lot of these thing on top of ground after high water an some i dig. thanks for the reply an iffen your ever head this way give us a shout theres lot of bank an dump to still dig an search.thanks agian bill

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter