Package on my porch today : )

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Stardust

Reaction score
There was a thump on the porch and the dog started barking. I finally got to it and opened it up. The bottles were wrapped with the, "STAR HERALD." There was a very sweet note inclosed that these bottles were not really what the mystery sender collector collected and he thought I might enjoy having them to bury in my garden for my grand kids. I was so touched as I looked at the Lyon Medicine Co Louisville. Ky, Dr Bell's pine Tar Honey For Coughs and Colds, and Mrs Potters Hygienic Supply Co Cincinnati, Ohio. No 1 ~ I was *smiling* from ear to ear. The only clue was the sender was From Kosciusko, MS.... Then I thought, Carobran, : )

Thank you very much Carobran, you made me and will make my little kiddles very happy!!!!! Did you know you wrapped in STAR newspaper? [;)] I will try to get some pics up. I could have used the Dr.Bells Med today and was stuck in bed. [:D] Once again, I'm always so touched by the kindness that goes on here on the forum. Thank you for making my day very special ~ It's nice to have you here on the forum ~
star ~ *

Stardust

Reaction score
[:D] Ha Ha Ha ~ Mike, you always make me laugh so hard ~ I guess I better get shopping [;)] Carobran, I believe your mailbox is full ~ Why do those messages pop up so fast you can barely read them? [:D] [:D] [:D] Then they are gone [:eek:] star ~ *

carobran

Reaction score
i cleaned it out[;)].....i guess i shouldnt put where im from in my profile[&:].........and i didnt even think about the STAR-HERALD but i guess it was appropriate..[8D][:D]

Stardust

Reaction score
Well I'm sure glad you did put where you where from [;)] How else could I thank you? I don't know if my pm went out to you, as it was still in my mail. If not I just want to say thank you so much for making my day. You're act of kindness will not be forgotten. This is such a great place!!!!! I will enjoy the bottles till I bury them in the garden before it snows again here.

My granddaughter has been asking every time she comes over if she can go and dig for more bottles. When I say, not today...She goes out there anyway and looks all around. Then she comes into the house and she says, you put them there don't you? [:(] I say, no I just don't think they are there today [:eek:]. Then I think, what I'm I saying!!!! Thankfully my grandson would rather go upstairs to their bedroom that I have for them and play with all the toys and decide what ones he wants to take home that day. [;)] Oh yeah, and check out what Popsicles I have for them that day ~ Oh, I LOVE THEM SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR KINDNESS!!!!!! You really made my day ~ P.S. You have really nice handwriting. I wish my town had the "Star Herald," as I collect Stars too! [;)] Star ~ *

carobran

Reaction score
i didnt get the PM,but sent you one

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum