Panamint City California

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

buriedtreasuretime

Reaction score
Some of those mine shafts, you can’t see the bottom of! (Vertical shaft mines) I threw a big rock in, it bounced and bounced and bounced down into the distance, for about a minute. That mine shaft was big enough that they dumped a Jeep into it- flat scary! That town, Panamint, looks interesting. Is it in,the sierras, too? And the town above Bodie...I just want to check that out. Isn’t there another ghosts town that mark twain used to frequent... as you come into Bodie, going that same direction but past Bodie & down hill- that direction? (Past where they made the Chinese guy and any Indians live, Bellow the silver mine)

Rhyolite near the entrance to death valley, by Beatty Nv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Rhyolite near the entrance to death valley, by Beatty Nv.

Y’all make me have to get someone to babysit the cattery and pack the rv! it’s been a long year and it’s time to go back. It’s a great time of year for there…. I heard of a fire near Carson city, so right on schedule. It’s really hard to get away, in this business. I take a couple of the cats, always. But miss airplane ears won’t let me go without her…. And misses nothing, on the way.
bc3942fdf2177ff23786475856c71533.png

Who’s having babies and who has babies…. But other than that kind of thing, I love my job! Bodie and Virginia city are calling….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

buriedtreasuretime

Reaction score
Y’all make me have to get someone to babysit the cattery and pack the rv! it’s been a long year and it’s time to go back. It’s a great time of year for there…. I heard of a fire near Carson city, so right on schedule. It’s really hard to get away, in this business. I take a couple of the cats, always. But miss airplane ears won’t let me go without her…. And misses nothing, on the way.
bc3942fdf2177ff23786475856c71533.png

Who’s having babies and who has babies…. But other than that kind of thing, I love my job! Bodie and Virginia city are calling….

Are your cats Ossie cats or Serville cats? Are they a lot of work? Beautiful animals.’

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Are your cats Ossie cats or Serville cats? Are they a lot of work? Beautiful animals.’

Thank you. My girl here, is Kira, my soul mate, I’m pretty sure! And she is 75% African Serval and 25% Savannah, making her a very high percentage Savannah, is why I can legally have her in Cali. She is also sister to Justin Bieber’s famous Savannah’s…. I hear he will be staring them in a weekly show? He’s taken so much flack for having them! These cats are just amazing…. She jumped in the ocean, her first time seeing it and walks on a leash like a dream.

buriedtreasuretime

Reaction score
Thank you. My girl here, is Kira, my soul mate, I’m pretty sure! And she is 75% African Serval and 25% Savannah, making her a very high percentage Savannah, is why I can legally have her in Cali. She is also sister to Justin Bieber’s famous Savannah’s…. I hear he will be staring them in a weekly show? He’s taken so much flack for having them! These cats are just amazing…. She jumped in the ocean, her first time seeing it and walks on a leash like a dream.

I think they are amazing cats, I’ve had a variety of house cats for 40 + years and I love their different personalities. From what I read about the more “wild” cats, they require a large protected outdoor space( caged in) andvthat they really mark their territory’s lot. Do you have problems with them spraying in the house and truck or can that behavior be trained out?

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
I think they are amazing cats, I’ve had a variety of house cats for 40 + years and I love their different personalities. From what I read about the more “wild” cats, they require a large protected outdoor space( caged in) andvthat they really mark their territory’s lot. Do you have problems with them spraying in the house and truck or can that behavior be trained out?

Usually, the females don’t spray, but for a couple of them. The males, I raise in the house, but have to move them to the 1000 sq ft covered and double screened in catio. That goes for males or the “litter box challenged” females. (You defiantly make sure they are caged in, when you paid $14,000.00 for a cat.) I have cameras all over, Back there. Also we get a lot of raccoons, coyotes (& the occasional dirtbag looking for opened cars or any Opportune random sellable object) I’d like to see them break into the catio, where Leroy is (1 of a very few in his lill family- the first dna recognized bobcat hybrid ever, and he has a bad attitude, a hair trigger temper, and is huge- he’s a liability, for real.) I will never breed him, because of temperament issues. There are study’s where they took 100 spraying studs, neutered them, and all but 9% didn’t spray anymore. It helps having the very best litter boxes I could find- 1 is plumbed into the toilet, where it cleans the litter with sterilizing solution + h2o and you never have to buy litter for that or scoop it. It’s cool. And 2 litter robots are second best- so if it’s always clean like that, that really cuts down on that problem. Another thing that plays in here is if you have some cats that don’t get along, and maybe are scared? They will go on things, like for instance 1 of the 6 cat wheels here? To claim whatever it is they just peed on…. Or possibly not to go in the same place where they smell their nemesis? But you won’t walk in my place and even suspect there are 14 cats plus babies living here. And if anyone is interested in giving a free spayed sv a home, I have- I’m retiring her to a GREAT home only. (Inside unless catio or leash) She’s sweet and clean and loves camping and walking on a leash. So if anyone’s interested, pm me. I also have 4 available & adorable F5 Savannah kittens.

Last edited:

buriedtreasuretime

Reaction score
Usually, the females don’t spray, but for a couple of them. The males, I raise in the house, but have to move them to the 1000 sq ft covered and double screened in catio. That goes for males or the “litter box challenged” females. (You defiantly make sure they are caged in, when you paid $14,000.00 for a cat.) I have cameras all over, Back there. Also we get a lot of raccoons, coyotes (& the occasional dirtbag looking for opened cars or any Opportune random sellable object) I’d like to see them break into the catio, where Leroy is (1 of a very few in his lill family- the first dna recognized bobcat hybrid ever, and he has a bad attitude, a hair trigger temper, and is huge- he’s a liability, for real.) I will never breed him, because of temperament issues. There are study’s where they took 100 spraying studs, neutered them, and all but 9% didn’t spray anymore. It helps having the very best litter boxes I could find- 1 is plumbed into the toilet, where it cleans the litter with sterilizing solution + h2o and you never have to buy litter for that or scoop it. It’s cool. And 2 litter robots are second best- so if it’s always clean like that, that really cuts down on that problem. Another thing that plays in here is if you have some cats that don’t get along, and maybe are scared? They will go on things, like for instance 1 of the 6 cat wheels here? To claim whatever it is they just peed on…. Or possibly not to go in the same place where they smell their nemesis? But you won’t walk in my place and even suspect there are 14 cats plus babies living here. And if anyone is interested in giving a free spayed sv a home, I have- I’m retiring her to a GREAT home only. (Inside unless catio or leash) She’s sweet and clean and loves camping and walking on a leash. So if anyone’s interested, pm me. I also have 4 available & adorable F5 Savannah kittens.

Wow, that sounds like a full time job. Good to know it’s not hopeless, the spraying. Thanks for the detailed information.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi