Paterson Flask

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ncbred

Reaction score
Love the script on that strapside. We have a couple dispensaries in NC with a script embossing.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Congrats Jim! Your quest seems to have a ways to go. Good luck. Mine has been 15 years plus and still finding new bottles from a town much smaller than yours. Will we see you in Balt this weekend? I saw some Patersons there last year!

PD

epackage

Reaction score
Thanks all... I'm not sure Tom, as of right now I'm a no but that may change if things change work wise...

FitSandTic

Reaction score
Congrats on the new flask epackage. I love seeing your new additions keep up the search.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

Just won a nice aqua pint from Schwarz, it cost me more than the aqua and amber quarts with the same slugplate, but I'm happy to finally have one, I think I need one more, maybe two, to have the entire run of them. I missed out on it 2 years ago because I was away when it sold, I tried to get it from the winning bidder by offering a 2-1 trade but had no success. I was happy to see him list it again and I got it for the same price he paid for it in 2011 so in the end it didn't cost me two other flasks, no harm no foul...[;)]

21E05CD4060A4EBE943F699231AAC1E7.jpg
Nice flask Jim, good luck on getting the amber one, I know that the hunt is almost as much fun as getting a piece.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18