Paterson.... NEW YORK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I've been keeping this on the down low in hopes it wouldn't get much play on Ebay, I let my bottle mentor The Guru win it because he's been so good to me over the year, and I'm happy to say he won it... Yes, there's a Patterson NY, but Tiffany & Allen NEVER BOTTLED THERE, and as you can see Paterson only has one T in it. This seems to be the only known example of this bottle to ever see the light of day, but now I'm hoping another can be found. It's mind boggling that new bottles continue to come out of the woodwork, even to those who have been at this for 40-50 years...

Attachments

• c6c98d4e4bd34ab7a1b4eb9468c60bde.jpg
    c6c98d4e4bd34ab7a1b4eb9468c60bde.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 87

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Nice bottle Jim!!!! I'll bet it took some restraint not to bid on that bottle? That's where friends mean more than $$. Way to go Jim, Good things come to those who help others!!

epackage

Reaction score
It was easy letting him have it, he's been so good to me from the first day I started collecting it's not even funny. I bet 30 bottles in my collection have been given to me by the Guru...

epackage

Reaction score
cacarpetbagger said:
When you think you've seen it all, you haven't.
Ain't that the truth, the Guru and Ultra Guru have a combined 80 years or more in this hobby and there have been half a dozen totally new variants to come on the scene in recent years...

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
I would suspect that the mold maker made an error which is not unheard of. That really adds to the story, and the interest. Very nice bottle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora