PAYPAL help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bostaurus

Reaction score
I made myself a promise that I would bid on bottles on eBay if I had the money in my paypal account from selling things myself. Well I am already thinking about Christmas...all three of my kids are collecting books. One collects folktales, one childrens books and one military history. The best way for me to find them is on eBay. The problem is I do not have enough to sell to fatten up my Paypal account.
Is there a way to put money into your Paypal account without linking it to by bank account? They have my credit card that the account was launched with awhile back. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place but it seems I would have to link it to my bank account. Maybe I am paranoid but I don't like putting out that much information.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
sell me something good and I will put money in your paypal account[;)]

As much as I dislike paypal, I consider it pretty secure and safe to link to your bank account... at least as safe as any other online banking.

cc6pack

Reaction score
Melinda

Open a free checking or savings account just for the PayPal account. I would never have it connected to my household account. PayPal can lock your funds in the PP account and umder some instances mess with the ck/save account you have it tied to. I don't trust ebay or PP at all. I think they're safe just don't trust them.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
get a prepaid visa card from walmart and link to your paypal account. that way you can go to walmart and add however much you want. if someone were to get access to you account all they would get would be whatever was on your card and your checking would be safe. i don't deal with paypal but that's how i pay for anything i but online.

bostaurus

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the help.
Matt...if I had a good medicine I would sell it to you! As it is I still need to send you some money!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2