Peanut butter jars

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I remember at the gulf gas station my parents would get a plate or a cereal bowl, teacup and saucer. I still have a bunch of the stuff actually a whole set. This was right before the gas crisis. You could fill up on even days if your licences plate ended with an even number. If the last number was odd you had to go on an odd day. The lines used to be around the block. My dad went to fill up one day and bought the dog with him. He got out to pay the attendant and the dog was jumping around in the front seat (he was not used to strangers) long story short he jumped up and pressed the lock button down locking my dad out of the car with his keys in the ignition. The line was a mile long and everyone was honking their horns. How embarrassing for him. It's all a bad memory now but reminds me how we never appreciate what we have until it is gone. Man I miss that dog!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

woods_walker

Reaction score
When you least expect it is when you will find more. You will find am for sure. I found the ones i got on the surface just walking in the woods. Sure there are more where they came from. Good luck!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

I kinda lied in my post from earlier, I do actually have one fancy drinking glass that I kept early on and forgot about! I also dug this fancy vase from the same hole.
e38ee7875a8707d0c01d3b1e42c6d3be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi