People Near Metamora Michigan

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Lilpete966

Reaction score
Looking for a digging partner around Metamora MI to go digging with!! Lmk

Last edited:

hemihampton

Reaction score
There is a guy I know of that lives near you, He is a member in here but have not seen him in here in awhile. Forgot his user name. BUT, I may need help digging a Cistern in Flint if your Interested. Let me know. LEON.

Lilpete966

Reaction score
Hey Leon! That does sound like fun.. but is it the bad part of Flint?? Gang part etc. LMK

Last edited:

hemihampton

Reaction score
Well, to me there is no Bad Part of Flint considering I dig in all the bad spots & gang spots in Detroit. I could tell you some wild stories about that. BUT, Everytime I've been digging in that Cistern area it has been very secluded with absolutely nobody around anywhere. it's kinda in a patch of woods in total isolation. I already started it with 3 other guys a couple of years ago but they lost interest. we did get about 7 feet down. Did find a shard of what looked like a rolled in lip pontiled puff dating to 1840-60's possibly. no bottom but with the top possibly pontiled which is a very good sign. LEON.

burnedSUV.JPG

P.S. I found some good Bottles here under this burnt out truck before it arrived.

Lilpete966

Reaction score
Well, to me there is no Bad Part of Flint considering I dig in all the bad spots & gang spots in Detroit. I could tell you some wild stories about that. BUT, Everytime I've been digging in that Cistern area it has been very secluded with absolutely nobody around anywhere. it's kinda in a patch of woods in total isolation. I already started it with 3 other guys a couple of years ago but they lost interest. we did get about 7 feet down. Did find a shard of what looked like a rolled in lip pontiled puff dating to 1840-60's possibly. no bottom but with the top possibly pontiled which is a very good sign. LEON.

View attachment 237041

P.S. I found some good Bottles here under this burnt out truck before it arrived.
Yeah we can probably make plans for something in the Near future.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora