Pepsi glass house salesmans sample prototype.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
How many do you know of to exist??????? Congrats. LEON.

P.S. MONEYBAGSSSSSSSSS

View attachment 233999
Only one other similar to this but it was a different variation. Glass house salesmans sample. Smooth as silk, nicest 1950 bottle I ever held. It was super clean and glowed. They were showing off how good they were. They did not hold back on the creation of this one. The embossing is so crisp.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Last edited:

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Congrats. It IS like a mash up of diff styles. Is that why it’s a salesman sample? To show diff potential designs to a buyer? Very cool either way. R-Bobby says “show me the money!”
This a unknown bottle house salesmans sample. They would use this when they went around to the Pepsi-Cola bottlers to get bottle orders. Shows 2 different textures, one on each side. Super rare.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Jstorm

Reaction score
There's an idea for a new monopoly game. Let's call it "Mo-nap-o-bottle." Here is a sample of the action: RB advances past Go and collects 3K. JStorm builds a house on Indiana Ave. WildCat Wrangler takes the high ground by buying the GA Mall block and puts up three hotels. HemiHampton goes Directly to Jail for copyright infringement (Now needless to say this could go on + on, however...) and, (Okay. Okay. I know. I know.) I picked from the Community Chest trash pit and found nothing but bulldozer ground bottle remnant. :rolleyes: :D

If your handle wasn't mentioned here just you wait for next Xmas' antique bottle Santa

There's an idea for a new monopoly game. Let's call it "Mo-nap-o-bottle." Here is a sample of the action: RB advances past Go and collects 3K. JStorm builds a house on Indiana Ave. WildCat Wrangler takes the high ground by buying the GA Mall block and puts up three hotels. HemiHampton goes Directly to Jail for copyright infringement (Now needless to say this could go on + on, however...) and, (Okay. Okay. I know. I know.) I picked from the Community Chest trash pit and found nothing but bulldozer ground bottle remnant. :rolleyes: :D

If your handle wasn't mentioned here just you wait for next Xmas' antique bottle Santa wish list.;)
Len you should have your own block on the monopoly board but don't know what we will call it! Lol

Reactions: Len

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score

hemihampton

Reaction score

If your handle wasn't mentioned here just you wait for next Xmas' antique bottle Santa wish list.;)

If I was involved in that Boardgame I'd own Park Place & Boardwalk & have 5 Hotels Built on them & a bunch of Get out of Jail Free Cards. LOL. Leon.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancynancy