Peters ACL Savannah, GA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ACLbottles

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just thought I'd share my newest ACL soda find! It's a 12 oz Peters ACL bottle with a blue and white label showing an orange rising over snowy mountains. Underneath the mountains it says in white lettering "California's Best". It's from Savannah, GA. Ignore the water inside; I had recently finished cleaning the inside when I took the pictures. I haven't found much info at all on this one. Anyone know if it's a pretty hard one to find? I think it's really cool! By the way, I'm also going to post some pictures of this same bottle in the Cleaning forum before and after I cleaned it. Check it out if you're curious to see the difference! Thanks!
IMG_3061.jpgIMG_3067.jpgIMG_3068.jpgIMG_3073.jpgIMG_3071.jpg

ACLbottles

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply! Do you have any of the three versions? Are these bottles fairly hard to find?

sunrunner

Reaction score
hi . I collect PETERS BEVERAGE bottles . they are fairly common here in Savannah . the ones you have are from the late 1940s to the early 1950s . here's mine P82A0619.jpgP82A0806.JPGsorry , these P82A0802.JPG

Last edited:

JJAMES

Reaction score
What do the numbers stamped on the bottom side of the bottle mean? I’m talking about the peters bottle in the top picture. Thank you in advance. I also found a Dr.Pepper 10/2/4. How can I find more information,

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky