Peychauds Bitters

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

crwncrk

Reaction score
Went to my 10s-20s dump today and pulled these guys out, couldn’t believe it when I pulled out the Peychaud’s, it’s machine made but happy with anything pre-pro! The Listerine cleaned up really well and is decorating my bathroom now, it’s the nicest one I’ve found, and I’ve found many. Kept the little caper jar as I don’t really see them that small.
5AAA45C9-34DF-4036-8A95-C4CA1439756C.jpeg

hemihampton

Reaction score
Nice Bitters Bottle. One day I dug a dump & all the bottles were broke or slicks. except for about 10 of them. all 10 were these Listerines. Kept digging them one after the other. I left them all there. LEON.

sandchip

Reaction score
Wow, I've never seen a machine made Peychaud's before. Does it have a crown top?

Mudbug

Reaction score
Went to my 10s-20s dump today and pulled these guys out, couldn’t believe it when I pulled out the Peychaud’s, it’s machine made but happy with anything pre-pro! The Listerine cleaned up really well and is decorating my bathroom now, it’s the nicest one I’ve found, and I’ve found many. Kept the little caper jar as I don’t really see them that small. View attachment 240136
Nice clean Peychauds. It’s a Louisiana company bottle from New Orleans and has been around since mid 1800’s. I’ve dug several versions of them, some with iron pontil, some with seals, some with embossing only. If I’m correct, one version is used in our New Orleans drink, the Sazerac.(usually in a smaller bottle).
Never found an open pontil or machine made one, so your one up on me. L o L.
Mudbug the night digger.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum