Picked These Up at Bottle Show.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

K6TIM

Reaction score
Went to a local Bottle show in Michigan Today. Only picked up a small group. My Favorite is the Killer Emerald Green, 7 up Green, what ever color you wanta call it but it's a bright cool looking Green. Rare & Mint to Boot. LEON.View attachment 230408View attachment 230409View attachment 230410View attachment 230411
Vary nice bottles like the blob green bottle is wonderful.All other are nice blue color.The broken one needs to be thrown away before you cut yourself.It's worth nothing!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I didn't pay anything for it. I'll take a extremely Rare Broken Bottle for Free.

Screwtop

Reaction score
I don't think he is kidding, alot of People think that way, unfortunately.

I have a bottle at my grandmothers house. It is shear from the shoulder, on down, almost in half. It has its crown top, and it has all of its embossing. It is an Ashland Brewing Company bottle, with beautiful script curving up and around the bottle. It is extremely rare, but it sits with my best bottles up there.

hemihampton

Reaction score
The Ashland sounds familiar, I think I got one. Is yours from Wisconsin or somewhere else? LEON.

Nickneff

Reaction score
Went to a local Bottle show in Michigan Today. Only picked up a small group. My Favorite is the Killer Emerald Green, 7 up Green, what ever color you wanta call it but it's a bright cool looking Green. Rare & Mint to Boot. LEON.View attachment 230408View attachment 230409View attachment 230410View attachment 230411
Nice i like. always like base my collection on color. I'm all about color they look fantastic when you have a nice white piece of plexiglass behind them with bright light behind it. it just lets the color shine it's really relaxing just looking at all the colors. Thanks for sharing

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado