pics of my display cabinet

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
This is what I changed to - used LED tape for lights.
That still looks great and most importantly it looks sturdy. Glass shelves just look like an accident waiting to happen. We had an earthquake less than 10 years ago. I still remember worrying about my antique chinahutch. It is old but did not collapse. Your shelves are very bright. Good job.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

yacorie

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I’m happy with how they came out. Painted 2x8s with very long lag bolts and mounted to the walls.

move banged on the walls and shelves to see if anything would move and only a few needed a bit of museum putty

Palani

Reaction score
Nice I got to get started on a display case I like backlighting and window light.

BillHaddo

Reaction score
a short time ago bottles_inc posted pics of his very nice lighted display cabinet, that inspired me to post some pics of mine. This display was featured at the door at our club's Show & Sale a few years ago next to the ticket table in Oakland, NJ.
Right now, I have it installed in our bedroom.
Hope see others displays at home...
~Fred
View attachment 219903View attachment 219904View attachment 219905View attachment 219906
...and yes, I have to dust that display! wow cough cough...
Here's my display, definitely nothing in here with the age of yours, you have some nice bottles.
20210302_104447.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Here's my display,
Bill! That's a fantastic display! it would keep my attention for an hour, or more! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your feedback on mine.

...buhhhht... this weekend my girl friend and I did some display shake ups some cleaning and redisplaying. The Porter & Ales went out to the front room on the wall...
IMG_5719 (2).jpg

...and I decided to bring out most of my flask collection(that I could manage to unbury and locate). the GF decided it was time to feature them in the "jewelry box"

IMG_5724 (2).jpgIMG_5725 (2).jpgIMG_5726 (2).jpgIMG_5727 (2).jpg
Whoops missed snapping the bottom most shelf...
~later, Fred

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
Bill! That's a fantastic display! it would keep my attention for an hour, or more! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your feedback on mine.

...buhhhht... this weekend my girl friend and I did some display shake ups some cleaning and redisplaying. The Porter & Ales went out to the front room on the wall...
View attachment 220703

...and I decided to bring out most of my flask collection(that I could manage to unbury and locate). the GF decided it was time to feature them in the "jewelry box"

View attachment 220704View attachment 220705View attachment 220706View attachment 220707
Whoops missed snapping the bottom most shelf...
~later, Fred
Nice saloon flasks are they locals?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi