pics of my display cabinet

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BillHaddo

Reaction score
Bill! That's a fantastic display! it would keep my attention for an hour, or more! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your feedback on mine.

...buhhhht... this weekend my girl friend and I did some display shake ups some cleaning and redisplaying. The Porter & Ales went out to the front room on the wall...
View attachment 220703

...and I decided to bring out most of my flask collection(that I could manage to unbury and locate). the GF decided it was time to feature them in the "jewelry box"

View attachment 220704View attachment 220705View attachment 220706View attachment 220707
Whoops missed snapping the bottom most shelf...
~later, Fred
Thanks Fred, you have even more beauties in these pics, the colors really jump out.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
Yuppers, they are all N.J. or N.Y. and close to my town, except the Old Joe Gideon of course
Having a collection of regional/local flasks like that can be a challenge unless you can run into someone selling a bunch of theirs. I traded a guy a couple op scroll flasks for 15 hotel/saloon flasks -sold all the local (maryland) ones to a nearby collector and moved the rest fairly quickly, made out very well on that deal.

willong

Reaction score
Nice I got to get started on a display case I like backlighting and window light.

Ditto! It might appear a bit sterile or industrial for some tastes, but I am convinced that backlighting is the best illumination method for displaying the detailed characteristics of the individual bottles themselves.

blobtop

Reaction score
Well, here's one of my display cabinets, but the other pictures show part of the rest of my collection!

Collection (8).jpg
Collection (6).jpg
Collection (11).jpg

nhpharm

Reaction score
Love all those blobs! I collect New Hampshire blob beers...up to ~250 variations so far.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu