pics of my display cabinet

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

yacorie

Reaction score
This is what I used to have before I made the shelves - had 4 of these

Attachments

• 2DAC29B4-98F9-4B8A-AF49-8B6F0A6CC757.jpeg
    2DAC29B4-98F9-4B8A-AF49-8B6F0A6CC757.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 143

Nickneff

Reaction score
a short time ago bottles_inc posted pics of his very nice lighted display cabinet, that inspired me to post some pics of mine. This display was featured at the door at our club's Show & Sale a few years ago next to the ticket table in Oakland, NJ.
Right now, I have it installed in our bedroom.
Hope see others displays at home...
~Fred
View attachment 219903View attachment 219904View attachment 219905View attachment 219906
...and yes, I have to dust that display! wow cough cough...
Very nice collection I love the color if you really want them to shine like a new dime take an Old Rag put a little baby oil on it wipe them all down with it they'll look brand new not too much oil just enough to make them shine it will work and you will be very impressed. Thanks for showing they are awesome

blobtop

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't want to focus on the size of my collection, just the frustration in getting enough display cases to show it.

yacorie - I collect blob beers from all over. I have about 45 CT blobs (unfortunately none for sale or trade right now).

blobtop

Reaction score
The ribbons were from whole display exhibits I had assembled. They're all disassembled now and I stupidly didn't take pictures. The titles of the displays were: Blobtop Beers with Original Contents, Different Blobtop Closures, Cobalt Blobtop Beers and Teal Blobtop Beers.

yacorie

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't want to focus on the size of my collection, just the frustration in getting enough display cases to show it.

yacorie - I collect blob beers from all over. I have about 45 CT blobs (unfortunately none for sale or trade right now).

you happen to have a list? Would be great to know if you have any that aren’t documented. And maybe I’d have good trade bait !!!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
The ribbons were from whole display exhibits I had assembled. They're all disassembled now and I stupidly didn't take pictures. The titles of the displays were: Blobtop Beers with Original Contents, Different Blobtop Closures, Cobalt Blobtop Beers and Teal Blobtop Beers.
From what I saw in those pictures, they have my vote. Topshelf all day long!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18