Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

PICTURE DRUGGISTS! From anywhere wanted, except for pestle & mortar.

stephengray

Sep 23, 2009
Oklahoma (live in Wyoming though)
Hello, some of you may remember that I had a thread on there with a lot of picture druggists listed in it. I collect picture druggists of any type except for ones that only have p&m on them. I have attached a few as examples. Let me know if you have anything. Where I work (in the boonies) sometimes I can't answer emails/pm's for a while so please be patient. Thanks!Stephen

Attachments

botlguy

Once again Stephen, I enjoy seeing your picture pharmacy bottles. As can be seen by my signature space, I collect bottles with embossed OWLs. I could easily become addicted to any picture bottles regardless of subject matter or original contents. Thanks for sharing (again). Jim

botlguy

Those are absolutely KILLER! I am interested in buying any duplicates but they would have to be quite reasonable right now. I've had some unexpected expense this month, a weeks stay in the hospital. I have 1 trader, a 5 ounce, 6 1/4 inch THE OWL DRUG STORE / RAY & OSMERS, PROP'S, / LEWISTON, IDAHO. No damage but overall medium stain. Would tumble beautifully. I am keeping a mint 4 ounce. Thanks again for showing off [;)][:D], best of luck finding more. Jim P.S. Do you display them by subject matter, town, state? I particularly like the DOG with the FLY in at a close second.

stephengray

Sep 23, 2009
Oklahoma (live in Wyoming though)
Completing the basement right now, so my bottles are displayed in a box! Ha. Can't even look at them stuck in storage as they are. I've been wanting to get a nice display case that will fit in the office downstairs but so far have been displaying them on some shelves but the lighting is real poor. Need to get some lights moved around. Yes, I do need that bottle from Lewiston, they come up for sale on eBay every once in a while but I never can catch them, I work too much. I have drug bottles from Moscow and Rexburg, Idaho that are nice. Here are a couple more different picture druggists. Bell from Bedford, Ky. and an eagle from Delphos, Ohio.

Attachments

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentonsomers