Played in the cold river today found a couple nice ones thank God for my waders !!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
16356108181813106731595989539140.jpg

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
Nice finds! I've used waders in a creek when it's in the low 40s and it sucked, lol. However this is the creek that produced all BIM stuff and killer pontil shards. As long as I can regulate when my legs are getting too cold in the water, I'll keep wading, especially if there is pontil potential! Usually for safety purposes, I take breaks out of the water and wear warm thick pants so that I don't get too cold for as long as possible as well as sticking close to the bank when I can.

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
I
Nice finds! I've used waders in a creek when it's in the low 40s and it sucked, lol. However this is the creek that produced all BIM stuff and killer pontil shards. As long as I can regulate when my legs are getting too cold in the water, I'll keep wading, especially if there is pontil potential! Usually for safety purposes, I take breaks out of the water and wear warm thick pants so that I don't get too cold for as long as possible as well as sticking close to the bank when I can.
I take all those precautions as well I've been in the river when it was 32 degrees out lmao but never more then 3 ft from the shore and I have my electric Milwaukee coat on and the water is never more then knee deep. I only go to two spots in the river I don't trust anywhere else on the river.I wish there were creeks around my area like in the south in Alabama and other southern states I've yet to find any that is.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum