PLC or LPC

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

David Fertig

Reaction score
I assume that this was PLCo or LPCo even though there is no "o". Any info would be great! We just dug in New York state.
KIMG4461.JPG

Attachments

• KIMG4464.JPG
    KIMG4464.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 84
  • KIMG4462.JPG
    KIMG4462.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 80

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Could it possibly be limited making the L the last letter in the monogram? Traditionally the last name letter would be the largest. That looks like the C. My guess would be PCL. I have monogrammed bottles i have never been able to figure. Is that a W.H. Hooker? You dug with the Crick Diggers? I know they were invited upstate. Looking forward to the videos of the dig.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Last edited:

Jimmy Langford

Reaction score
Could it possibly be limited making the L the last letter in the monogram? Traditionally the last name letter would be the largest. That looks like the C. My guess would be PCL. I have monogrammed bottles i have never been able to figure. Is that a W.H. Hooker? You dug with the Crick Diggers? I know they were invited upstate. Looking forward to the videos of the dig.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Crick Diggers are CROOK Diggers.

David Fertig

Reaction score
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I guess Limited could be possible. There were a few other English bottles in the same general area.

I'd have to check with the boys about Hooker.

Yes, We were there at the invite of NY Digger Steve. So were the Crick Diggers. Plus The Badger. And Andy. And a couple other guys who's names I cant remember - maybe Steve?

The first video should be out today from my boys - Cloverdale Diggers.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Looking forward to the video. There is gonna be 4 or 5 videos on this same dig but with different perspectives. I love the big digs as I call them. Like an Amish barn raising but with bottles.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I guess Limited could be possible. There were a few other English bottles in the same general area.

I'd have to check with the boys about Hooker.

Yes, We were there at the invite of NY Digger Steve. So were the Crick Diggers. Plus The Badger. And Andy. And a couple other guys who's names I cant remember - maybe Steve?

The first video should be out today from my boys - Cloverdale Diggers.
I just watch your video...twice. lol! The blue bottle i mistook for a Hookers is the Harry D. Haber's both were hair coloring in blue bottles. Great stuff you and your boys dug. Thanks for the myster David.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

saratogadriver

Reaction score
The seal bottle doesn't look American to me. That lip is more euro or British than American.

Jim G

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky