Please advise. I have a log cabin syrup bottle that is a bicentennial 1776 that is unique. My ex-father-in-law (Charles Condor) worked for a bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ljbk

Reaction score
Please advise.

I have a log cabin syrup bottle that is a bicentennial 1776 that is unique.

My ex-father-in-law (Charles Condor) worked for a bottle manufacturing company called the Ball Brothers Glass Factory in Muncie, Indiana or Harvey, Illinois in 1976 when this company was making these bottles for log cabin syrup. One night he decided to make some special bottles. The normal bottles have a design on one side (female) and are smooth on the other side (male) where the label goes. He took the molds with the designs on them and put them together so this bottle had a design on both sides. He made 12 of these bottles and gave them away to different family members and friends. I have two of these bottles of which there were only 12 made. Are these bottles worth anything today since they were made on possibly illegally? I have enclosed pictures of both sides of the bottle to prove what I am saying.

Thank you.

Sincerely

Larry J. Sharp

P.O. Box 253

Dixon, MO 65459

(573) 759-2150

Email: sharp472@hotmail.com

Attachments

• Log cabin bottle side 1.jpg
    Log cabin bottle side 1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Log cabin bottle side 2.jpg
    Log cabin bottle side 2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 62

hemihampton

Reaction score
I would think they gotta be worth more than the regular designed production Bottle but how much more? No Idea? Sounds Interesting though. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi