Pop Shoppe - Quick Read

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

embe

Reaction score
Interesting. I remember these and the store cooler that had the bottle opener on the side so that there was no delay

Canadacan

Reaction score
20201207_133833.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
there is a number of different modern pop shoppe bottles out there , I sometimes find them in parks or such . I don't know if any of them will become collectable or at least not for a while . depends if your willing to store them for the next 20 years until they do .

I've seen those alcoholic pop shoppe before , not sure if they still sell them or if they were more from 2018-19

can recall buying pop shoppe at the Zellers here when it was still open around 2010 , slightly different bottles than there using now , they had a metal rack and different flavours

Canadacan

Reaction score
there is a number of different modern pop shoppe bottles out there , I sometimes find them in parks or such . I don't know if any of them will become collectable or at least not for a while . depends if your willing to store them for the next 20 years until they do .

I've seen those alcoholic pop shoppe before , not sure if they still sell them or if they were more from 2018-19

can recall buying pop shoppe at the Zellers here when it was still open around 2010 , slightly different bottles than there using now , they had a metal rack and different flavours
The cans are current.

iggyworf

Reaction score
Funny thing, I just posted some Chapmans bottles from Michigan. And there is a Canadian co with same name. There is also a 'Pop Shop' brand from Port Huron Mi. I have a few of the bottles. Not exact but almost.

Pop shop 32 oz Port Huron Mi.jpg

Reactions: JKL

JKL

Reaction score
Funny thing, I just posted some Chapmans bottles from Michigan. And there is a Canadian co with same name. There is also a 'Pop Shop' brand from Port Huron Mi. I have a few of the bottles. Not exact but almost.

View attachment 215301
I'll bet there was a Pop Shoppe franchise right across the St Clair River in Sarnia from where that bottle of yours was filled. Not related but pretty similar.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score

View attachment 215301
There's a Pop Shop from Vancouver as well, which I'm pretty sure is unrelated to the national chain.
1607469477811.png

RCO

Reaction score
The cans are current.

the LCBO here has so many different cans of alcoholic beverages available I can't keep track what is out there anymore .

there was also a shortage of some brands that came in cans this year so maybe it was one of the brands effected and so it appeared less

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac