Pre-Prohibition Labeled Half-Pints, Pints, Quarts, Demi-John's and miniatures.

102viadeluna

Reaction score
The beginning of my collections!
Please Bear with me, it took me 4 days to download these photos!
From the top and then left to right in this order.
1 Photo - Half-Pints
2.Photo - Labeled Half-Pints, Pints on top
3.Photo - Demi-Johns and a couple of odd's/ends
4.Photo - 1st shelf -Various size old green glass, 2nd Shelf - 1 German-Half Post, Various embossed Whiskey's - 3rdshelf, German Half-Posts - 4th Shelf 1 German Half-Post, Gins. The rest are Embossed Whiskeys. I have 14 more German-Half Post bottles, in a wooden travelers case
5.Photo - Embossed or Labeled Whiskey's 5ths/quarts plus labeled/embossed wines.
6.Photo - Amber Pints/Half-pint flasks, embossed or just plain flasks.

I'll post more photo's as I build more shelving. They will include pre-1900 Foods, early sodas, and various hock wines in many colors, inks, plus all the rest of my half and full pint bottles.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
The beginning of my collections!
Please Bear with me, it took me 4 days to download these photos!
From the top and then left to right in this order.
1 Photo - Half-Pints
2.Photo - Labeled Half-Pints, Pints on top
3.Photo - Demi-Johns and a couple of odd's/ends
4.Photo - 1st shelf -Various size old green glass, 2nd Shelf - 1 German-Half Post, Various embossed Whiskey's - 3rdshelf, German Half-Posts - 4th Shelf 1 German Half-Post, Gins. The rest are Embossed Whiskeys. I have 14 more German-Half Post bottles, in a wooden travelers case
5.Photo - Embossed or Labeled Whiskey's 5ths/quarts plus labeled/embossed wines.
6.Photo - Amber Pints/Half-pint flasks, embossed or just plain flasks.

I'll post more photo's as I build more shelving. They will include pre-1900 Foods, early sodas, and various hock wines in many colors, inks, plus all the rest of my half and full pint bottles.
I love everything in your collection. I also like the display shelves. I am about as old school as you can get. I am not the best with computers, and i went to school for them! Thank you for posting, it was an absolute pleasure to view.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

102viadeluna

Reaction score
I love everything in your collection. I also like the display shelves. I am about as old school as you can get. I am not the best with computers, and i went to school for them! Thank you for posting, it was an absolute pleasure to view.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I routed out all the vertical ends for the shelves to fit in. This fall I'll cut/nail strips to cover up where the shelves fit in.
I still have roughly 200+ plus embossed half-pints/pints to put up. I also have a large pre-1900 food bottle collection, along with inks, and sodas. Almost forgot my black glass collection.
I'm always on the lookout for a "loaf of bread" demi-john to purchase and colors I don't have.
Here a photo's of my collections from 4 years ago, before I sold that house and bought the one I'm in now! Barking dogs ran me out of that neighborhood!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I routed out all the vertical ends for the shelves to fit in. This fall I'll cut/nail strips to cover up where the shelves fit in.
I still have roughly 200+ plus embossed half-pints/pints to put up. I also have a large pre-1900 food bottle collection, along with inks, and sodas. Almost forgot my black glass collection.
I'm always on the lookout for a "loaf of bread" demi-john to purchase and colors I don't have.
Here a photo's of my collections from 4 years ago, before I sold that house and bought the one I'm in now! Barking dogs ran me out of that neighborhood!
I like it quiet also. No rush on the shelf improvements. How long have you been collecting and what got you into it? That is the new home? No dogs I hope.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Mike Newman

Reaction score
Frank, I see you travel the southeast for purchases. In which state do you live?

Mike

mayor

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase the above bottles.
Presently, I have over 200 pre-prohibition labeled whiskies, in the sizes above.
Sames goes for demi-johns. At the present time, I have over 70 demi-johns in all sizes and shapes. I'm looking for colors I don't have.
I am also looking for German Half-Post bottles, in sizes that I don't already have. I believe I have over 40 German Half-Post bottles.
Also, let me bring in my embossed pre-prohibition whiskey fifths/quarts. I have well over 100 with about 29 of them labeled. I don't know how many embossed pre-prohibition pints, half-pints I have, however, the count is well over 150 maybe over 200. They're still boxed from my recent move along with my large collection of embossed pre-1900 food bottles. Also, I'm not sure how many pre-prohibition miniature liquor bottles I have, however I do know I have about 15 labeled.
Will travel in the southeast if you have a collection to sell, cash on hand.
I've been digging/buying since the mid-'70s

Frank
Frank, I have about 200 - 300 miniature liquor bottles from 1934 -1937, unopened. Plus about 400-500 miniature liquor bottles from 1938 - 1950. Here are a few pics of them crowded on shelves.
SAM_3642.JPG
SAM_3643.JPG
SAM_3644.JPG
SAM_3645.JPG
SAM_3646.JPG

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
A Beautiful Display Of Beautiful Bottles. It Must Have Taken Hours Of work And Dedication .And Much Money .Thanks For Sharing it With us . Grace Abounds .

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nostalgicportal