Pricing on Amazon

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dygger60

Reaction score
It is pretty amazing what you can find on Amazon... I am looking to get a Red Book replaced...so I went to Amazon and searched for the book It is rather funny what I came up with.....if not mistaken, RB 10 is the latest addition in the series, although a few years old... Anyhow, I found one seller that had RB 9 which is several years old, selling for over $100 and only in fair condition. I could not believe it...and the RB 10 they had for even more.... If anyone is interested in the book, just go to Doug's site and you can order one for $40 brand spanking new. David

jaroadshow

Reaction score
Your right. I am ordering one right now.$57.00 Canadian. Good deal

deenodean

Reaction score
I got mine several years ago when the Canadian dollar was even steven with the green back. Paypal exchange is now $.91 cents on the American dollar...grrrrrrrr

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
When I got mine I was on the phone with him for ½ an hour just talking. IT WAS GREAT! Plus he signed it and that was cool to.Getting it directly is definitely the way to go.

bottlebuddy

Reaction score
Same here, when I ordered mine I was on the phone with Doug & we talked for a while. He told me if I ever wanted to call & just talk jars, call anytime. He signed my book too. A real cool guy. Buy direct from Doug, By mail. phone or website, $40.00 postage paid! That's the sure way to go.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi