Pure welch-ade soda bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tom smith

Reaction score
I really can't find much info on this bottle. I'm going to guess it is probably from the 20s. Is this a rare bottle?

IMG_1090.JPG

IMG_1089.JPG

Thank you
Tom smith

Skoda

Reaction score
1920's-30's would be a good guess as far as it's age! Welchade was a grape juice beverage sold by Welch that advertised itself as having a higher grape juice content than it's competitors. They switched over to canning it as opposed to bottling it during the 1950's it seems. Looking through google and eBay there also appears to be an ACL version of that bottle before they switched to canning it; yours had a paper label at one point. It isn't a super common bottle by the looks of it but also not particularly uncommon.

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
1920's-30's would be a good guess as far as it's age! Welchade was a grape juice beverage sold by Welch that advertised itself as having a higher grape juice content than it's competitors. They switched over to canning it as opposed to bottling it during the 1950's it seems. Looking through google and eBay there also appears to be an ACL version of that bottle before they switched to canning it; yours had a paper label at one point. It isn't a super common bottle by the looks of it but also not particularly uncommon.
I'd put this one at semicolon, lol

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora