Purex jug

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Beintact!Plz!!

Reaction score
Found some nice brown glass purex jugs intact on my latest dig. Any idea what they are worth? Also found an old olive oil bottle with very distinct design and a greenish glass coca cola bottle with Seattle stamped in the bottom of it. I will post pictures later.

nhpharm

Reaction score
Unfortunately the Purex jugs don't have any value...I wish they did as I know a dump from an old kid's camp where that is just about the only thing in the dump! There are thousands of them.

Screwtop

Reaction score
Worth about zip. The same goes for old Clorox bottles. Personally I like the older corktop Clorox's, but they aren't worth diddly squat. Keep searching, if you can find some nice sodas from that era, those would be good.

Beintact!Plz!!

Reaction score
Worth about zip. The same goes for old Clorox bottles. Personally I like the older corktop Clorox's, but they aren't worth diddly squat. Keep searching, if you can find some nice sodas from that era, those would be good.
Found a A. L VAN VALEY soda bottle, no cap or label but I found it on eBay for 628$

Screwtop

Reaction score
Found a A. L VAN VALEY soda bottle, no cap or label but I found it on eBay for 628$
Sodas are always good, anytime, anywhere. They are highly collectible. Food jars, cleaning products...not so much. Medicines with town names and proprietors are good, embossed beers, whiskeys etc.

slugplate

Reaction score
Found some nice brown glass purex jugs intact on my latest dig. Any idea what they are worth? Also found an old olive oil bottle with very distinct design and a greenish glass coca cola bottle with Seattle stamped in the bottom of it. I will post pictures later.
If you found the Coke in the same spot as the Purex it's most likely a hobble skirt "Pat. D" or "Patent Office" bottle. If it has a painted label, it's probably 70s. But, the Coke, in any type of the aforementioned, will certainly have more value than the Purex. Purex is Uber-common.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi