Questions

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madpaddla

Reaction score
Hello:
Depends on your question.
A moderator listed on the side of the main forum page might be able to answer
or
there is the head admin that can answer some questions. But most, in all respect, are answered by the "regulars". Such as:
How do I get the supporter tag?, or how to embed your photos?, etc
Like I said welcome to the forum. Enjoy.
Madpaddla

saphireblue

Reaction score
This is a little complicated. I want to donate a bunch of bottles to the site for auctions. I dont have money to donate cause im poor. I want to help in any way I can. Who do I send the bottles to? How do I go about it?

madpaddla

Reaction score
No worries. The great thing about this site is that it is free. It does cost money but they don't push for donations but they are Gladly accepted.

Here is a suggestion. First I must say.....well done on wanting to donate, it takes a special person. Times are tough in the US and worldwide. Even $10 - $20 is enough of a donation.

But back to your idea of donating to the forum by providing bottles for an auction. This is the way it normally works. You post pics of the bottles you are interested in donating, it is usually 1-3 bottles. You set a time limit, lets say 1 week, Friday to Friday 9 pm. Then people bid on the bottles and you would send the bottles to them once the admin said the winner paid for the bottles. The only rub is that you would spend at least $8 in shipping anyway. Just to be honest. So maybe it would just be better to make a donation.

Tell ya what.....if you hang on the forum for awhile I would be proud to pay for your supporter tag if times are tough with money. I just got mine and it was long overdue. This forum has provided me one hell of a digging partner, tons of knowledge, and a hobby for life. So stick around. I'll take care of ya. And smile and enjoy the forum.

Madpaddla

saphireblue

Reaction score
I think I could come up with 8 dollars or more if i can make the site more money. These are the bottles im willing to donate but I need to know what to do first.

AE249AF93E3D4AF48A7ECE0F7DC31692.jpg

Attachments

• AE249AF93E3D4AF48A7ECE0F7DC31692.jpg
    AE249AF93E3D4AF48A7ECE0F7DC31692.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 109

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member