Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Quick hot re dig of a hole !

treeguyfred

Mar 9, 2013
Northern N.J.
Dewey! Good stuff my man, please show us the lip of the Humphrey's it's prolly the oldest item in this group.. nice finds.
And by the way... never stop in a hole unless it's proven done or unsafe! The deeper you go, the potentially older you get!
Best o' Luck
~Fred

Dewfus

DIGGIN AINT EAZY
Nov 30, 2019
Ligonier,Indiana
Dewey! Good stuff my man, please show us the lip of the Humphrey's it's prolly the oldest item in this group.. nice finds.
And by the way... never stop in a hole unless it's proven done or unsafe! The deeper you go, the potentially older you get!
Best o' Luck
~Fred
Thanks pal
Best o' Luck
~Fred
Thanks my friend kinda hot indiana day but had to lol most of vfc were I am now it only goes about 3 foot then its mud larking and not good mud larking lol

Dewfus

DIGGIN AINT EAZY
Nov 30, 2019
Ligonier,Indiana
t
Best o' Luck
~Fred
ty my friend i found the humphyreys like 6 inches down right next to a broken hutch bottle ???

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jana